Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 


Hello miss and classmates. I would love to visit Mexico. I think its a very beautiful country, with great traditions, food and a very powerful history. My grandfather always told me storys about Mexico and he transfer me that energy. Also, I always had the desire to visit this country because I read a lot about it: from Manuel Azuela to the beautiful poems and text that Gabriela Mistral wrote about Mexico and the revolution. I know that Mexico has deep traditions about dead, and its population practice and respect this cultural beliefs. 

I would love to talk with their citizens and internalize deeper about his cosmovision, his language and political history. Also I would like to travel around the country and know the variety of people and cultures thtat exits in Emiliano Zapata´s country. 

I would like to study social history in Mexico, because I know that Universidad of Guadalajara has a great carreer about it. I think the know pretty well how to combine their national history with the education that they can give to their students. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog