POST 8: English Language Challenges

Hello teacher and classmates. I hope you´re fine. I think this subject was really fun, pedagogical and important in my first year of university. The subject was structured in a very helpful and cozy way. The lessons were very precise in time and two lessons at week, I think, was a good choice to be constant. I like a lot this subject and I think miss Rosa was an excelent teacher and a great and warm person. About the blog, it was a good oportunity to reflect about things that you don't see if you don't stop to think and, also, to verbalize emotions and thoughts in english. It gave me the chance to develop a better use of the language and writting. I like the blogs and I´m gonna miss it. 



I need to improve my pronouncement and the capacity to speak in english, it have always be my weakness. In my daily routine I try to think in english for improve my spoken english and have better tools. I plan to improve this talking a lot in english and to interact with people that speak pretty well this language. 

In my daily routine I use a short level of english. When I have the chance to relate whit this languaje its usually on films, books or other kind of things like that. But I admit that I should use and develop more my level of english. Its very neccesary. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog