POST 6: Time Travel to the Future

Hello miss and classmates. In case I can predict my future, there some events that I prefer to ignore. I feel more affection to the past. But there are some things that I like to know about the future. I would like to travel one hundred years in the future, to see, feel, touch and know the destiny of humanity in case we don`t fight against climate change. 



I think this opportunity would be very sad and painful, but necessary to reveal to the society and our leaders the importance of our collective decisions about ourselves and the living beings that surround us. I would like to travel to every single part of the world, precisely because there is not a single piece of this planet that escapes from the climate change. 


I wouldn`t like to stay there, because I think that the existence of a future as a humanity depends only on the present decisions and behaviors as a society. In other words, I dont think that makes a lot of sense to live in a fragile and far future, because our current world compromises even the future in short terms. For that, and so many other motives, it`s fundamental to understand the importance of climate change, teamwork (as humanity) and the carel for our lives and the lives of all living beings.  


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog