POST 4: My Favorite TV show

 


My favorite TV show its Succession. This is a very intense and smart TV program, that talk us about Roy´s family. This family, and specially his patriarch, Logan Roy, its the owner of one the biggest communications consortium: WayStar Roico companys. The plot revolves around the fight for the "throne" between Logan's sons: , Shiv -his only daughter-, Roman, Connor and Kendall, the principal character of the show. My favorite episodes are the last two of the second season: "DC" and "This is not for tears".

I love this show because I think its a perfect combination of drama, love, family and businnes. It show us a very particular face of the stereotype of powerful and millonaries families that own the principal mass media in the world and Chile. As the audience says, its a combination of Sheakespeare and Wall Street. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog